Laser Engraving or Laser Marking is a computer-driven process whereby an image, logo or text is engraved / cut into an object by removing approx 0,7mm to 1mm of the surface of the product. The laser head guides and steers a beam of light which is driven by a computer onto the item being engraved
- Permanent Marking – Once laser engraved, the inscription, message / Logo remains with the product for life. Some items / products simply deserve to be lazer engraved, for that up market finish, adding value to the product unlike any other branding method.
- Graphic flexibility – Graphics, Logos, text, trademarks, alpha-numeric, icons and symbols can easily be marked onto various items from complicated medical and industrial products to promotional items, corporate gifts and and decorative items.
- Repeat Marking – As the process is electronically controlled high positioning accuracy of laser marking can be replicated many times ensuring consistent quality from the first to the very last product.
- Non contact marking – Allows for a wide range of items to be marked.
- Resolution -Detailed and complex logos are produced with clarity, precision and high legibility down to a character size of 0.1mm.
- Sequential marking – Sequential number processing is computer controlled ensuring no duplication.
- Quality – Due to the precision of the laser beam, markings produced are accurate throughout the production process and are high quality, crisp, clean and permanent. Laser marking can achieve accuracy in small detail engravings unmatched by any other engraving method. Products are “brought to life” when logos / messages are etched through our high quality laser engraving process.
- Environment: Laser engraving is a controlled process and generates no waste. It is an environmentally friendly alternative to contact engraving, pad printing, chemical etching, silk screening and other lower quality branding methods.